What to expect during your MAP Healing Session
The MAP Healing Session will go as follows:
1. Together with the MAP Practitioner, you will establish a safe environment of trust where you can feel as relaxed and at ease as you are able. This is important because it will allow you to open up and release the trauma.
2. The MAP Practitioner will invite you to discuss yourself, while they gently and expertly guide you through your core traumas. The more willing you are to share your core upsets, the more quickly you will be able to move through and heal them completely. This process feels really good and relieving.
3. You will discuss the core traumas you choose to share with the MAP Practitioner, and you will be offered the opportunity to fully heal. The healing will feel quite natural and complete to you, so at this point, you will not likely experience any resistance to letting go of your pain.
4. The MAP Practitioner will double-check with you any areas of trauma you chose to share to ensure they are completely healed. You will both verify the completion of the MAP work and will move to close the call, each of you being fully satisfied with the work done.
5. You will go on about your life as normal, taking extra liberty to relax and give yourself time to process and integrate your MAP Healing Session, which will already have begun to result in a healed and healthy mind and life. You are encouraged to go slightly more easy on yourself over the next few days, giving yourself support and nurturing activities that you enjoy most.
6. You will complete your integration period and be healed forever of your trauma, experiencing life in a new and healthy way. Complete and total freedom from trauma is yours. Maybe you would like to share this with others so they can be free from their trauma too. Everyone until now has believed trauma is something that can only be managed and can never be healed. This is simply not true. Symptoms need not be managed for life, the root of trauma can be healed quickly, easily, and permanently.
Ready to start your MAP healing journey?
Schedule a FREE MAP Welcome Consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MAP?
Within a few days following your MAP session, you should expect to experience what we call “emotional upheaval.” This is where all the thoughts and feelings out of alignment with your newly healed state will arise to be released. This is perfectly normal and is the natural rebalancing of your mind.
All MAP Healing Sessions must be completed within 2 weeks of your initial MAP Welcome Consultation or an additional MAP Welcome Consultation must be completed. All MAP Healing Sessions must be completed within 30 days of payment or are void. Attendance to After-MAP Care Meetings must begin within 30 days of the MAP Welcome Consultation or are void. Missed sessions cannot be made up. If an additional MAP Welcome Consultation is required for any reason there is a payment of $60. MAP Healing Session rescheduling fee is $15. All MAP Healing Sessions must be rescheduled 72 hours prior to the originally scheduled appointment or are void.
*If you are having suicidal thoughts, tendencies, or feel like you might kill yourself, call a suicide hotline. Remember the diagnosis and treatment of PTSD requires trained medical professionals. Mind Alignment Process Inc. (MAP) Practitioners are not trained medical professionals or counselors, nor do we purport to be. MAP should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional care for the diagnosis and treatment of any mental/psychiatric disorders. MAP should be used in conjunction with professional care. You may want to contact your local crisis hotline, community mental health center, private practitioner or clergy. If you are in crisis, call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is there to help. Or text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis support in the US.
Neither Mind Alignment Process Inc., its principals or affiliates, nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information, including any decisions in anyway that stems from failure to take appropriate medical and or psychiatric/counseling assistance.
In no event shall Mind Alignment Process Inc., affiliates or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to: failure to seek appropriate medical and or psychiatric assistance, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, and/or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.