What to expect during your MAP Healing Session
The MAP Healing Session will go as follows:
1. Together with the MAP Practitioner, you will establish a safe environment of trust where you can feel as relaxed and at ease as you are able. This is important because it will allow you to open up and release the trauma.
2. The MAP Practitioner will invite you to discuss yourself, while they gently and expertly guide you through your core traumas. The more willing you are to share your core upsets, the more quickly you will be able to move through and heal them completely. This process feels really good and relieving.
3. You will discuss the core traumas you choose to share with the MAP Practitioner, and you will be offered the opportunity to fully heal. The healing will feel quite natural and complete to you, so at this point, you will not likely experience any resistance to letting go of your pain.
4. The MAP Practitioner will double-check with you any areas of trauma you chose to share to ensure they are completely healed. You will both verify the completion of the MAP work and will move to close the call, each of you being fully satisfied with the work done.
5. You will go on about your life as normal, taking extra liberty to relax and give yourself time to process and integrate your MAP Healing Session, which will already have begun to result in a healed and healthy mind and life. You are encouraged to go slightly more easy on yourself over the next few days, giving yourself support and nurturing activities that you enjoy most.
6. You will complete your integration period and be healed forever of your trauma, experiencing life in a new and healthy way. Complete and total freedom from trauma is yours. Maybe you would like to share this with others so they can be free from their trauma too. Everyone until now has believed trauma is something that can only be managed and can never be healed. This is simply not true. Symptoms need not be managed for life, the root of trauma can be healed quickly, easily, and permanently.
Ready to start your MAP healing journey?
Schedule a FREE MAP Welcome Consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
MAP is a healing modality whereby we use conversation to go to your trauma and resolve it in one session. We guide you into your trauma utilizing flashbacks, the earliest flashbacks, the most potent flashbacks. We move you through your flashbacks into a state of relief, so that you no longer feel emotionally charged when you think of a memory or experience.
MAP Practitioners expertly guide you into this new state of awareness through a logical process, asking a series of questions to support you in making a new choice.
You can schedule a free MAP Welcome Consultation here, and begin your MAP journey. During the MAP Welcome Consultation you will be fully supported in the process of determining whether you qualify for a MAP Healing Session. If you qualify, you will be able to schedule your MAP Healing Session during your Welcome Consultation with the MAP Practitioner.
All MAP Healing Sessions are recorded for training and quality purposes. Your name, email address and basic demographic information (age, gender) are requested. No other identifying information is required.
No. You will receive a MAP Participant number which is used to identify you.
A standard Welcome Consultation is approximately 15 minutes, but can be longer or shorter depending on the client's needs.
MAP Healing Session times vary based on the number of flashbacks each person experiences. Your MAP Healing Session will take no longer than 60 minutes and the average session is 40 minutes.
No. MAP Welcome Consultations and MAP Healing Sessions are live video calls with a MAP Practitioner.
During your MAP Healing Session, you will be expertly guided through your traumatic experiences by a trained MAP Practitioner. You will create a safe environment of trust to safely process your trauma.
The MAP Welcome Consultation and MAP Healing Session are conducted online using a video teleconferencing software program called Zoom (meaning you can do the MAP Healing Session from anywhere in the world in the comfort of your own home). You can do it anywhere with an internet connection and a camera on your device (computer, laptop or mobile phone).
Upon booking your MAP Welcome Consultation or your MAP Healing Session, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the Zoom link to your MAP Healing Session. You will receive a reminder with the Zoom link 30 minutes prior to your MAP Welcome Consultation or MAP Healing Session. You may click here to get started.
Most MAP Participants require only one MAP Healing Session to be fully and completely healed of all their trauma and its symptoms. Each MAP Healing Session will focus on up to 5 core traumas. Some participants elect to move through the program multiple times to focus on one core trauma at a time.
The MAP Healing Program is $499. That includes a MAP Welcome Consultation, MAP Healing Session, a 1 hour private After-MAP Support Session, 12 weekly 1 hour After-MAP Care Meetings, 12 Weekly Check-Ins, Unlimited invite only Private Forum Access, and Open Forum Support on Facebook.
Once a week for 12 weeks following your MAP Healing Session you will receive an online check-in form, which will provide us feedback on your experience with the MAP Healing Session. The questions are short and easy, and it should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. You are also encouraged to share your experiences in the MAP Open Forum on Facebook so that you can receive additional support.
MAP Participants have experienced the complete healing of their trauma and all its symptoms following their MAP Healing Session. Your healing is contingent upon your choice and willingness to heal.
Within a few days following your MAP session, you should expect to experience what we call "emotional upheaval." This is where all the thoughts and feelings out of alignment with your newly healed state will arise to be released. This is perfectly normal and is the natural rebalancing of your mind.
Many MAP Participants experience a shift during or immediately after their MAP Healing Session. During the MAP Transition and with hands-on support in the After-MAP Care Program, MAP Participants are empowered to make new and healthy choices for themselves as they are healed of their trauma and its symptoms.
MAP was created in 2014, with elements stretching back years further than this. The creator of MAP, Mr. Jeff Ayan, has personally worked with thousands of people directly.
All MAP Healing Sessions must be completed within 2 weeks of your initial MAP Welcoming Consultation or an additional MAP Welcome Consultation must be completed. All MAP Healing Sessions must be completed within 30 days of payment or are void. Attendance to After-MAP Care Meetings must begin within 30 days of the MAP Welcome Consultation or are void. Missed sessions cannot be made up. If an additional MAP Welcome Consultation is required for any reason there is a payment of $60. MAP Healing Session rescheduling fee is $15. All MAP Healing Sessions must be rescheduled 72 hours prior to the originally scheduled appointment or are void.
*If you are having suicidal thoughts, tendencies, or feel like you might kill yourself, call a suicide hotline. Remember the diagnosis and treatment of PTSD requires trained medical professionals. Mind Alignment Process Inc. (MAP) Practitioners are not trained medical professionals or counselors, nor do we purport to be. MAP should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional care for the diagnosis and treatment of any mental/psychiatric disorders. MAP should be used in conjunction with professional care. You may want to contact your local crisis hotline, community mental health center, private practitioner or clergy. If you are in crisis, call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is there to help. Or text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis support in the US.
Neither Mind Alignment Process Inc., its principals or affiliates, nor its contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information, including any decisions in anyway that stems from failure to take appropriate medical and or psychiatric/counseling assistance.
In no event shall Mind Alignment Process Inc., affiliates or its contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to: failure to seek appropriate medical and or psychiatric assistance, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action, including but not limited to damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, and/or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.